Monday, June 27, 2011

Hostas For Haiti

HOSTAS
FOR
HAITI 

When: THIS Saturday, July 2nd
             9 AM - 12 Noon

Where:  Our house... 3725 Oak Creek Ct. SE  Grand Rapids

Why:
1. My wife says we have way too many hostas (this, friends, is simply not true).
2. All proceeds will go to help us plant banana trees in Haiti.  Every $3 brought in will plant a banana tree which will produce a 100 pound bunch of bananas in just 18 months AND will reproduce itself (this, friends is absolutely true).
3. Hostas are cool and you need one.

My goal is to raise enough money to plant 300 banana trees in the yards and gardens of peasant Haitian families.  Please come to Hostas for Haiti and help me reach my goal.

Hosta La Vista.
Steve
PS  Pass this invite along to your friends. Believe me, I've got plenty of hostas to go around.

No comments: