Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Sophie


I'd like to introduce you to the newest love of my life. Meet my granddaughter, Sophie.










In less than four months, a thousand eager, hungry kids will walk through the schoolyard gates for the first day of the Fall school term, likely not expecting to eat that day.

We want to surprise them...

72 cents will feed a hungry school child one hot, nutritious meal.
$15 will feed a hungry kid every school day for a month.
$180 will feed them for a year.

Please consider helping me... I can't do this alone.
Would you help me feed a thousand kids? AND...
Would you help me find people to help me feed a thousand kids?
Would you help me find people to find people to help me feed a thousand kids?

I've placed a fact sheet on the Starfysh.org site that you can print off and use.

Thanks folks
Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture and a sweet little girl! I'm sure she will be very proud of her grandpa and the work he is doing for those in need in Haiti.
Blessings!